ELECTRONICS CONTRACT MANUFACTURING
STC has provided advanced turnkey engineering and electronics manufacturing services (EMS) for over 30 years, serving markets such as Aerospace/Avionics, Defense, Access and Security, Transportation, and many others. We provide complete manufacturing life-cycle support, including product design, development, manufacturing, assembly, testing, and sustainment services. STC specializes in low to medium volume, high-complexity assemblies.
To receive a quote for your upcoming project, please submit your plans.
RANGE OF SERVICES
STC, Incorporated focuses on low to medium volume electronics projects, offering a seamless path from prototype development to serial production. STC is capable handling all phases of program management, from design to material management, circuit board assembly, testing, system integration, and ongoing product support.
STC production staff are trained to IPC-A-610 workmanship standards (J-STD-001), and all products are assembled to these standards. Our IPC certification, along with our ISO-9001 certification, enables STC to meet our goals of product reliability and performance, and continuous customer satisfaction.
STC provides all phases of Electronic Manufacturing Services (EMS), including:
- Design & Development: From printed circuit board layout, component selection, and complete product design.
- Material Management: From acquisition to delivered product, STC utilizes a detailed system for procurement and to control stock through the entire product life-cycle.
- PCB Manufacture & Assembly: Capabilities include automated pick-and-place surface mount (SMT), through-hole (thru-hole), and mixed technology.
- Test & Inspection: Electronic assemblies are 100-percent tested according to rigorous STC standards, as well as customer specifications.
Utilize our expertise. Submit your plans.
INDUSTRIES & APPLICATIONS
STC Electronic Manufacturing Services produces and integrates electronic assemblies, complete kit builds, and full systems. We specialize in high-reliability assemblies used repetitively in demanding environmental conditions. STC assemblies and components are used in:
- Traffic Control Cabinet with STC Electronic System
- Traffic Cabinet with STC-Manufactured Electronics
- Traffic and Transportation
- Location Telemetry
- Wireless Data Communication
- Micro Power Alarms
- Machine Controls
- Facility Security
- Medical Equipment
Electronic Manufacturing Capabilities
Our wide range of capabilities makes STC the ideal partner to help your project grow from first-article prototype to full-scale production.
STC has provided services for both start-up projects to large-scale aerospace projects. Don’t hesitate to ask how we can help you.
- Complete Turnkey or Consignment Services
- Automated and Manual Assembly
- Low to Medium Volume, High Mix, High Complexity, and High Reliability Assemblies
- Life-Cycle Development from Prototype to Serial Production
- Automated Surface-Mount, Through-Hole (thru-hole), and Mixed Technology
- Detailed Test and Inspection
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Testing (DFT)
- Box Build and Final Assembly, including Cables and Cable Harnesses
- Full Systems Integration Including Firmware and Interface Software
- Program Management: From receipt of RFQ, to quote, purchase and procurement, assembly, kitting, testing, and shipment
- Environmental Testing to Industry Operating and Environmental Standards (such as NEMA TS2)