STC employees design and manufacture electronics for a wide range of advanced-technology businesses. Our customers range from some of the largest brand manufacturers to smaller leading-edge technology shops. Our electronics products are shipped worldwide, and they provide key functionality for important parts of everyday life in those locations. Join our team to be a part of this innovative environment.
Click the following link to open a copy of the STC Employment Application in a new tab. Applicants are welcome to email completed forms to Angie Calkin at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also bring completed applications to STC at the address shown on the left.
The link above opens a PDF form you can fill out and email. To do this: 1) Save the application to your computer, 2) Open the saved application and fill it out, 3) Re-save the application, and then 4) Email it to us at the address above.
STC, Inc., a manufacturer of transformers & PCB assemblies for a variety of industries, including Aerospace, Military, Broadcasting, and Traffic Management is seeking candidates for an Electronic Technician.
- Test and repair printed-circuit assemblies according to detailed product requirements
- Assemble and test SMT printed circuit assembly prototypes
- Use ATE and various measuring/diagnostic tools to test components and subassemblies
- Devise test equipment setups and circuitry to conduct functional and environmental tests to evaluate RF and embedded processor product performance
- Troubleshoot printed circuit assemblies using DMM, Oscilloscopes, and RF test equipment
- Follow ISO 9000 Quality System procedures
- Generate required test records
- Analyze and interpret test data
- Associates Degree in electronics or equivalent industry experience is required.
- Experience using electronic test equipment.
- Be able to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions.
- Excellent attention to detail is highly important as many products are employed in high reliability applications.
- Must be able to pass a corrected near vision and color vision test.
- Have general computer skills.
- Have good verbal and written communications skills.
Competitive compensation is offered with benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, pension plan and paid holidays.
Applications can be obtained through the STC Employment Application link (above) or at:
1201 W. Randolph St.
Email resumes and applications to Angie Calkin <email@example.com>.
STC, Inc., a manufacturer of transformers & PCB assemblies for a variety of industries, including Aerospace, Military, Broadcasting, and Traffic Management is seeking candidates for a Small-Component Assembler.
Work as part of the production team to assemble small electronic components according to detailed specifications. Training provided to function within ISO-9001 quality system.
STC, Inc., a manufacturer of transformers & PCB assemblies for a variety of industries, including Aerospace, Military, Broadcasting, and Traffic Management is seeking candidates for a Janitor/Maintenance Worker.
Must be able to lift 70 lbs. Fork-lift experience is helpful, and the job involves routine service of building and manufacturing equipment.