STC employees design and manufacture electronics for a wide range of advanced-technology businesses. Our customers range from some of the largest brand manufacturers to smaller leading-edge technology shops. Our electronics products are shipped worldwide, and they provide key functionality for important parts of everyday life in those locations. Join our team to be a part of this innovative environment.
Click the following link to open a copy of the STC Employment Application in a new tab. Applicants are welcome to email completed forms to Angie Calkin at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also bring completed applications to STC at the address shown on the left.
Electronic Test Technician
STC, Inc., a manufacturer of transformers & PCB assemblies for a variety of industries, including Aerospace, Military, Broadcasting, and Traffic Management is seeking candidates for Electronic Test Technician.
- Ensure that products meet all electrical, mechanical, customer and quality specifications.
- Use ATE and various measuring/diagnostic tools to test units and subassemblies.
- Set up standard test apparatus or devise test equipment and circuitry to conduct functional, operational and environmental tests to evaluate product performance.
- Follow ISO 9000 Quality System procedures.
- Generate required test records.
- Analyze and interpret test data.
- Troubleshoot failures.
- Associates Degree in electronics or equivalent industry experience is required.
- Have experience using electronic test equipment.
- Be able to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions.
- Excellent attention to detail is highly important as many products are employed in high reliability applications.
- Must be able to pass a corrected near vision and color vision test.
- Have general computer skills.
- Have good verbal and written communications skills.
Competitive compensation is offered with benefits including health, dental and vision insurance, pension plan and paid holidays.
Resumes or inquiries may be emailed to Angie Calkin <email@example.com>. Applications can be obtained at STC, Inc. (1201 W. Randolph St., McLeansboro, IL 62859).